Tunebreaker!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Too much news!

I've been a bit lazy with the internet of late! So much news has built up! So in no particular order:

* Shayne Byrne departed his ways from ours and is forging ahead with his solo career with break neck speed! Listen here:

http://shaynebyrnemusic.bandcamp.com/

* We have recorded, mixed and mastered our second ep, Winter's Requiem, which is still open for having a cover done for it, for which there be prizes!!!

* My daughter Emma turned 1! I promised to make her some Hydrogen gas, but as of yet I have not found a suitable storage device.

* Brian was made redundant! Yipee! ;)

* Myself and my partner bought a house and have been doing it up for the last few months... Which is the main reason all has been quiet on the internet/music front. The hard work is mostly done so I'm revving up again with the booking the dates and all that jazz.

* Leslie Nielson died :(

* We were on the telly... TG4 counts right?

Ok so I can't remember most of the stuff that's happened since we last blogged... Sorry!


We played in Tullamore recently at the Irish Decompression, which is a Burning Man related project... We had serious reservations... Well, I say that, Brian had reservations, I thought it would be jolly good fun! In fact it was so much fun I couldn't enjoy it! We didn't plan for that much fun, that was the problem, and had to go home while the night was still young! Needless to say we'll be back next year, if they'll have us.

P.S. Brian came out the far end of the experience with a big smile on his face, though that had a lot to do with the alcohol he had consumed...

The next post involves free music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment